We know that there are a lot of new adjustments and things to balance during your college years, so leave all the cooking and cleaning to us! If you're a first-year student, living on campus, you're automatically enrolled in the All-Access Meal Plan.
The All-Access meal plan gives you:
- Meal Swipes: UNLIMITED dine-in entries into any of the 3 dining halls
- Meal Exchange: 5 weekly meal swipes to use:
- at 14 retail dining locations like Chick-fil-A, Subway, & Panda Express OR
- as to-go meals at the dining halls OR
- to treat guests
- Flex Points: $250 flex points that are tax-free to use at any of the 21 Monarch Dining locations
Check out meal plans based on class standing and/or residency with our "Meal Plan Requirements Based on Class Standing/Residency Chart".
A meal plan offers you real value, real convenience, flexibility, and variety that helps you save your cash! For those living off-campus/commuting to campus, you can sign up at anytime throughout the semester. Just visit cardcenter.odu.edu!
* All funds and plans purchased for use in the Monarch Dining program are for the personal use of the owner of the account or plan only and are non-transferable and non-refundable. Meals may not be bought or sold, and meal plan holder must accompany guests when using guests meals. The Monarch Dining funds and plans cannot be used as a gift card or gift certificate. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these terms, all Monarch Dining funds and plans are non-refundable and will expire on the earlier of last date of enrollment or employment and last day of the Fall Semester or Spring Semester.
Our Meal PlansMeal Plan Options
Need help with your meal plan?